Home made remedies for conjunctivitis
If you are suffering from Pink eyes, here are few homemade remedies for you.
- Wash your eyes with chamomile flower tea as it is the best home remedy for conjunctivitis
- Indian gooseberry is also an effective home remedy. Take one cup of Indian gooseberry juice and add two tablespoon of honey to it. Take this mixture twice a day for a week
- Use sterile cotton ball to wipe your eyes by dipping the ball in lukewarm water
- Apply Aloe Vera juice over the eyes slowly to reduce itchiness and pain
- Add 200 ml of spinach juice to 300 ml of carrot juice and take it daily for a week to cure the disease
- Put some leaves of marigold plant into water and use this water as eyewash. It will provide relief to the inflamed eyes.