Famous school/college dropout’s billionaires
1. After scoring a near-perfect 1590 on his SATs, Gates enrolled at Harvard but left without a degree to start Microsoft Corp
2. Reliance founder Dhirubhai Ambani was only 16 when he left for Aden to work as a clerk owing to financial issues in family.
3. Steve Jobs got himself enrolled in Reed College in Oregon, but one semester later, he dropped out.
4. Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar never attended a college.
5. Former American Idol judge Simon Cowell dropped out of school at age 16 and landed a job in the mailroom at EMI. At 23 he left to start his own record label, Fanfare.
6. Fashion designer Ralph Lauren, the founder of Polo, left the City College of New York business school to design ties for Beau Brummel. He launched Polo later that same year.
7. Doris Lessing, won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2007, had to end her formal schooling when she was 14. She had worked as a nanny, telephone operator, stenographer, and a journalist before becoming a novelist at the age of 31.
8. Sir Richard Branson had a difficult time in school because of his dyslexia. He left school when he was only 16.
9. Steven Spielberg was not known for his academic excellence. Interestingly, he even failed to get admission into a film-making institute!
10. Genius director Quentin Tarantino is a high school dropout who went to work in a video store for his love for movies.
11. American aviator Charles Lindbergh, the first person to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, quit the University of Wisconsin and took flying classes instead.
12. After the wonder effect of Facebook, Zuckerberg packed his dreams and left Harvard to relocate to Silicon Valley.
13. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange attended the University of Melbourne, majoring in physics and mathematics. He received only a minimum grade for math and left the university soon to start his own venture.
14. Larry Ellison, Oracle co-founder, attended the University of Illinois but left at the end of his second year, as he skipped the exams following the death.
Moral :- Be faith in your self.. Good Study will not make you billionaires ..