TRATOR TO BE HANGED
NATION WANTS THIS TRATOR TO BE HANGED TILL DEATH: WHO LEAKED TOP SECRET INFORMATION AND JEOPORDAISED THE SECURITY OF THE COUNTRY
– By Colonel Ashok Kumar Singh; Veteran, strategist and war expert
There is be no doubt leakage of a top secret letter written by Chief to honourable PM in public domain amounts to treason and is an offense of very serious nature. There is again no debate or doubt that the disclosure of such information in public domain has serious implications on the security and safety of the country and culprit needs to be detected, arrested and punished for the act of treason.
Initially the series of event created a doubt that possibly such leakage has been done on behest of Chief to further corner the Govt. In fact many of the MPs in parliament passed many derogatory and insulting comments on the Chief of the Army for such a suspected act.
Govt ordered enquiry by IB in initial stage of investigation suggests that such leak has not taken place from the Army HQ. Than who is this traitor? As the letter was “TOP SECRET” it can only be handled in person by few senior ministers and bureaucrats in MOD and PMO. As the news is getting circulated, MOD is again not spoken as possible source of leakage. As per the news, it is either PMO or Home Minister who is being talked about as the possible source of information.
What was the possible objective of such leakage by this traitor or group of traitors operating either in PMO or Home Ministry? Was it to blame Chief and then try him for treason under military law with a motive to settle scores? This suspicion further gets confirmed the way some of the MPs reacted in planned manner and also IB starting investigation from Army HQs.
As now no substantial proof has been found against armed forces officers there are again rumours that IB now might go for a cover up operation to save the traitor and his companions. It is a dangerous situation where in suspected enemy of the nation is operating from either PMO or Home Ministry. Should it be allowed?
Let us further consider following facts which indicates to a very dangerous situation and too detrimental to the freedom and security of the country:
1. As reported further, these are possibly the agents of arms dealers who are also part of the cartel who want this army Chief to be punished.
2. Is it that arms lobby along with corrupt cartel has become so powerful that it has made the offices of PM, Defence Minister and Chief irrelevant?
3. Is it that such act of treason can go unpunished in this country as the same has been committed by the powerful sitting in Govt?
4. As per another report the succession planning of Chief was done few years back under certain requests coming from PM on behest of his wife? Gen VK Singh is the victim of same.
5. Can this cartel of corrupts, dealers, agents and other be allowed to control the government decision making?
6. There are some reports to suggest that son of Home Minister Shri Chidambaram is working for arms lobby. General Tejinder Singh; Retd who was thrown out of his office by Chief when he offered bribe to him is very close to son of Shri Chidambaram. As per the same report, it is again Chidambaram who is responsible for such leak. In between the name of Shri Kanishka Singh who is son of Shri SK Singh ex-foreign secy is also being taken in some way or other. Shri Kanishla Singh is very close to Rahul Gandhi.
With all above news circulating the situation appears to be very explosive. Government appears to be under siege. What are the possible ways ahead?
1. IB enquiry fixes the responsibility and the traitor is punished. Not likely as IB is now suspected to have gone for cover up operation. Or
2. Any citizen goes to court for suitable directions to ensure that the enquiry is conducted under close supervision of the court and traitor punished, Time consuming and difficult proposition. Or
3. Army orders its own Court of enquiry (as the letter originated from Army HQ), carries out the investigation after summoning civilians (now army is empowered to summon civilians for investigation), records evidence, arrests the traitor (for any cognizable and non bailable offence such arrest can be executed by any citizen of the country) and hands them over to police with evidence for further prosecution.
Considering the sensitivity of the case, importance of national security and nature of offence the option 3 shall be adopted by the army to punish the culprit.
NATION WANTS THESE TRATOR TO BE HANGED TILL DEATH
AND IF THIS GOVT IS UNDER SIEGE OF SUCH TRAITORS THAN THIS GOVT MUST GO