Android’s best days are coming.
Apple fans can tell you what they want, but we are now past peak Apple. There are many issues contributing to their inevitable downfall, and these five are the most important.
1. Lack of product diversity and innovation
2. Losing the perception of building the best products
3. Not enough interest in emerging markets
4. Not open source, and no support for modding
5. Android will have the better brand awareness in the future
Apple faced some stiff competition in 2012, and I’d like to present 5 reasons why I believe it won’t be smooth sailing for Apple in 2013 either.